CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lacus

The halls were crowded as people filed out of the classrooms heading for their next class. Soon the halls were empty, at least until a certain blond came crashing through them. "I'm Late, I'm Late!" She squeaked hurriedly. Finding her way to room 145, she opened the door quietly and sneaked in. Unfortunately the History Professor was not very absent minded, "Mrs. Clyne!" she looked up and stammered "Y-y-yes Mrs.Garcia" The teacher gave her a deadly stare and practically yelled "This is the 5th time you are late for my class! You are to copy out the entire dictionary in detention today after school! Am I understood?" "Yes Mrs. Garcia" She then made her way to her seat and quietly sat down. Then just when she thought that things couldn't get any worse there was a new student, and she was "chosen" to be her guide around the school. "Greaaat like I need any more things to worry about." she muttered as the new girl sat beside her, quickly changing her mood she gave her a friendly smile and said "Hi! I'm Lacus...Lacus Clyne! You are?" The girl looked at her in a sort of amused way before finally answering "I'm Anne...Stark."

0 comments: